10+ Special Finishes at TiC Media
1. Spot UV – add contrast and depth to your materials with a spot UV finish in certain areas
2. Die-cutting – add shape or strengthen with die-cutting techniques
3. Varnishes – increase sheen or protection with one of our excellent varnishes
4. Gloss / Matt / Soft Lamination – even more protection and aesthetic options!
5. Foil Stamping – this hot technique is used to transfer pre-dried inks
6. Embossing – uncover three-dimensional designs with embossing finishes
7. Debossing Letterpress – or how about a letterpress to make a bold statement?
8. Metallic Inks – make your words shine and reflect light with metallic inks
9. Folding – millimetre-perfect folds are possible with our leading equipment
10. Laser-cutting – we stock the very best laser cutting machines for impeccable accuracy
11. Foiling – impressive lettering and designs are just a foiling finish away!
Discuss Your Options Now!
To understand more about our printing finishes and special effects, do not hesitate to get in touch. There are no stupid questions here at TiC Media!
TIC have been a printer of ours for some time now and I must say have been a breath of fresh air. Great advice, good prices and excellent service. When we have ever had a issue they couldn’t do enough to put it right…fast.
Most recently TIC have produced our new business cards, again their advice was fantastic and we are really pleased with the end result.
Thank you Terry
I needed some high-quality roller banners for my podcast. I quizzed Terry about the best options and he quickly convinced me that the better quality banners would be a better investment. They will be used at shows and podcast recording on a regular basis. The banners are excellent in terms of colours and quality. They have given podcasts a high quality feel and enabled us to record in any location and make it our own.
Terry is always very helpful and super-efficient in getting jobs turned around quickly and easily. He offers great value and is a pleasure to work with. Terry has helped me to produce business cards, roller banners and brochures in tight timescales and budgets and I look forward to continue sending more work his way in future. He is always ready to respond to a specific brief or to suggest new ideas and things you may never have considered if you’re open to inspiration.